Well funded B2C company that is democratizing access to internet is seeking an East and West Coast Director of Marketing.
- Responsible for the approach to marketing in the East or West coast market from budget to execution to team management.
- Lead and execute East or West coast marketing from subscriber acquisition programs, field programs, and ambassador programs to local events and marketing partnerships.
- Oversee brand integrity across local marketing channels, ensuring that all creative communications meet brand guidelines (as expressed visually, verbally, tonally, and behaviorally).
- Develop plan to acquire new customers/ subscribers in the New York City market through sales & marketing channels and oversee the execution of local marketing activities from partnerships, grassroots marketing, to new media content and local influencer marketing.
- Adapt national marketing programs to ensure success at a local level Manage local social media, including Facebook and new channels.
- Plan and optimize local marketing programs with focus on measurable performance.
- Implement test and learn programs across all programs with teams.
- Drive ongoing initiatives to foster a community; convert and engage new subscribers.
- Develop and implement a robust marketing plan for pre-launch and launch of the market.
- Oversee management, reporting, and post-initiative communication for all local marketing efforts.
- 7+ years driving a marketing team and keen ability to liaise with key stakeholders, investors, and cross-functional teams
- Strong influencer and multitasker. Ability to thrive in the grey area and manage multiple teams
- Energized by reaching milestones and inherently metrics-driven with a proven track record of distilling actionable insights from data
- Experience with acquisition marketing, demand gen, field and event marketing
- Experience with data analytics and how to effectively apply learning to improve performance
- This role caps out at $150K base with additional comp incentives
- This person should have the ability to be in LA or NY as needed
- B2C and Subscription experience is preferred
- Reports to a Sr Director of Marketing