Our client allows companies to galvanize the power of their People data across multiple data silos, completely changing the landscape for how they understand employees! They are about to double their head count and have been backed by Tier 1 VC's in both rounds of funding. The position requires deep functional knowledge and experience in the B2B data and/or SaaS marketing/sales technology ecosystem, as you will contribute to developing product positioning, key messaging, and go-to-market strategies that will resonate with our target audience.
- Developing and executing go-to-market plans for existing and new products and services through coordination across the organization and cross-functional teams
- Delivering sales enablement programs and materials that increase win rates and decrease time to close
- Developing internal and external collateral: playbooks, data sheets, FAQs, white papers, webinars, presentations, etc.
- Performing ongoing market and competitive research and analysis to keep the organization abreast of changing environments
- Supporting marketing activities from the messaging definition, thought leadership, and collateral development
- Understanding broader data management, marketing, and sales technology trends that allow for future product initiatives and insights
- Serving as the subject matter expert in all things data for sales, customer calls, and internal enablement
- 6-8 years of SaaS product marketing, product management, or GTM experience required
- Must have at least 4 years of people management experience.
- Deep understanding of B2B data management, marketing, and sales technology competitive landscape
- Proven ability to convert complex ideas and quantitative data into simple messages and story narratives
- Comfortable presenting to large groups – both internally and externally
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to solicit and synthesize customer and market feedback for actionable recommendations on positioning, messaging, and product development
- Experience analyzing product, customer, competitive intelligence, market dynamics, and opportunities
- The business: well-funded, managed for growth, strong double-digit growth rates
- The culture: entrepreneurial, results-oriented, and focused on growth through superior business processes and innovation.