We've partnered with a disruptive SaaS company to find a BPO-focused Enterprise seller. Their AI-powered audio processing platform improves communication and eliminates background noise. After raising a round of funding, they plan to triple headcount in the US this year! This hire will focus on selling to the world's largest BPO’s.
- Develop strategic account plans for top 20 global BPOs
- Maintain, build and own relationship maps for your markets including existing relationships and aspirational contacts
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large BPOs by selling expanding value
- Operate inclusively to leverage cross-functional expertise in an open and collaborative manner
- 5+ years winning BPO agreements for similar or adjacent solutions
- Driven and have met/exceeded direct sales goals of $1M+ annually
- Operated with an average deal size of $100k+ ACV
- Ability to demonstrate a methodology to prospect and build pipeline on your own
- Experienced in working for an innovative tech company (SaaS preferred)
- Experienced in selling into top 20 global BPOs with the ability to win new logos
- This role is 100% remote (US), offers full benefits, and a nice equity package.