I've partnered with a fast-growing MarTech company that's expanding its team in the US. The company offers a one-of-a-kind personalized video solution that allows global brands to connect with their customers on more of a 1:1 approach. They are looking for a Director of Customer Success to join the team and be instrumental in both building and leading the CS function.
- Manage relationships with our biggest customers, facilitating their growth
- Become a trusted advisor, ensuring they achieve KPIs with our technology
- Understand our client’s business, what they are hoping to achieve, and help them improve their existing marketing communications
- Identify growth opportunities within each client and helping the Sales team grow these accounts. This includes building a clear game plan for each customer-based data analysis, market research, and specific needs.
- 4+ years of experience in a CSM role with Enterprise level clients (Tier 1 Financial Institutions highly preferred)
- Experience working in a B2B tech company
- Proven track record of successfully growing key accounts
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Proficient in Salesforce and G Suite, particularly Sheets and Slides is preferred