As the SaaS industry continues to grow, software companies can’t rely on a great product alone to succeed. They face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Our client helps alleviates this pain and enables software companies to respond faster and more precisely to growth opportunities with its Revenue Delivery Platform. They integrate checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for our customers to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions anywhere in the world, compliantly.
Our Client has grown over 100% annually from their international headquarters, with customers all around the world. After getting their Series C, they are building their first commercial team to grow rapidly in the United States.
- Build pipeline from leads armed by your Business Development Representative and Marketing counterparts, as well as your own self-sourced opportunities.
- Be responsible for the full sales cycle from prospecting, qualifying, building value, and running smooth evaluation processes through to closing deals
- Master the product, consult with prospective customers, understand the industry and be able to articulate value to CTOs, CFOs and CEOs alike.
- Be a team player- communicate what you’re hearing from prospective customers to leadership in North America and London to inform our sales techniques and product roadmap.
- Learn and refine new sales skills with regular sales training sessions and continuously develop yourself as a sales professional.
Our client offers a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, 401k plans, health insurance, a health & wellbeing platform, and coaching sessions.
They also offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. Casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. They truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.