Our client is a tier one venture backed digital banking platform. The VP of Support will be reporting directly to the founder and an integral part of the scale and leadership team. This person will have a team of eight in total and will have unlimited opportunity to grow and scale. They have recently secured series B funding and grown from 20 people to 100 in the past year. Technology is the lifeblood of the service they offer and this person must have a tech first mind set and a strong desire to drive the frontline operational capability.
- This person should be passionate about driving the frontline operational capability of the company and have the desire to lead the execution of this core business strategy and develop our growing and increasingly global support team.
- Designing the delivery of support strategies that will improve both individual client experience and achieve company scalability goals
- Implementing reporting mechanisms to provide insight into the team activity and impact
- Recruitment induction and training of new support professionals including designing and executing effective on-boarding processes and tracks for continued professional development
- Partnering with other areas of the business to develop strategies which will contribute to the achievement of company goals including strategies for new global support operations
7+ years of proven track record building and managing Customer Support in a successful, fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent management, communication and client support are a must
Experience with B2B SaaS or FinTech is preferred
A track record of developing and mentoring top talent, as well as establishing and inspiring high-performing teams.
Has drive for revenue and growth and strong customer empathy
Metrics-driven, an analytical leader with strong negotiating skills, particularly at the executive level
- Competitive salary including bonus, benefits and equity
- Personal Development Opportunities
- Flexible Vacation time and international travel quarterly