I've partnered with a fast-growing VideoTech company that's expanding its team in the US. The company offers a one-of-a-kind personalized video solution that allows global brands to connect with their customers on a 1:1 approach. They are looking for a Director of Channel Partnerships to join their team on the East Coast. This person will be responsible for expanding strategic partnerships and driving brand awareness and customer acquisition in the market.
- Spearhead the global development and execution of strategic partnership and channel strategy.
Develop and implement new go-to-market strategies through close collaboration between internal stakeholders.
Deploy a joint sales approach with top partners and the global sales team.
Provide guidance to the partnerships team on best practices to help drive revenue growth.
Cultivate deep relationships with strategic partners, as well as identify additional business opportunities to expand revenue.
Develop processes to ensure the smooth launch of newly signed partners.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in business development, partnerships, and/or enterprise sales.
- Track record of negotiating, structuring, and executing successful partnerships; strong ability and experience engaging with multiple functions/roles within an organization to successfully execute mutually beneficial enterprise partnerships
- Track record reporting on key metrics and providing guidance on best practices on how to structure product partnerships
- Ability to identify and communicate product requirements for successful partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to be creative and think outside the box in terms of new business opportunities, deal structure, and frameworks
- Fully paid health care
- Flexible/remote working policy