Captivate Talent is partnering with a profitable, and uniquely mission driven AI technology company to identify an AVP of Sales to lead one of two verticals. Our client provides high-quality training data that powers AI technology applications. After their most recent Series B ($70M) round, they also are developing the first end-to-end AI tool for training data through machine learning. This process, with an ethical human validation, provides extremely accurate data (94-98% accuracy compared with 88% industry standard) for artificial intelligence and machine learning models. They are currently trusted by companies such as Walmart, Google, and NASA, and within industries like consumer technology, AV, and AgTech.
So where does the social mission come into play? Our client is the only certified B Corp in the AI infrastructure space! Their mission is to move people out of poverty and they have already helped over 50k people, hiring people from East Africa as expert labelers, 50% of those women.
Join the team and further their mission!
- Lead a team of 8+ enterprise and commercial AE's.
- Build a sales pipeline to meet forecasts and goals, working alongside the VP of Enterprise Sales, product, and leadership teams to define strategic opportunities for growth.
- Enhance the outbound sales motion which centers around consistent growth of the sales funnel, comprehensive understanding of stage by stage success motions, and properly managing complex pricing discussions
- Help the team navigate complex organizational structures with multiple technical stakeholders and personas at the Fortune 2000 and large private enterprises
- Take the lead in customer calls when necessary, where you’re not needed on every call (teach to fish) but can enhance the calls that are escalated to you
- Have a coaching mentality, as the sales environment is centered around making each other better, not just recruiting rock stars IC's.
- 2+ years of experience managing high performing sales teams, with experience working to close 8 figure contracts.
- 4+ years of recent Enterprise sales experience in a high growth SaaS company that sells into a technical persona
- Previous experience managing a number that scales past $7M, track record of leading teams to achieve and exceed their quotas
- Experience leading enterprise hunters selling into complex environments
- Firm grasp on modern sales tools, such as Outreach, Gong, Intricately, Salesforce and Vidyard
- High EQ with empathetic/servant leadership style, strong critical thinking skills, adaptable, and able to thrive in a mission/purpose-driven culture
- 401k match, generous PTO and holiday/time off package
- Can over achieve quotas, commission capped at 3x
- Can work remotely in the US.