I've partnered with a NYC based FinTech company that is quickly growing. They offer an alternative funding solution that functions similar to a traditional line of credit for small to medium sized customer facing businesses. They are looking to add to their Sales Development Representative team, this will be one of the first 50 employees and an exiting time to make a contribution to the success of the business.
- Research and identify potential customers
- Generate meetings with qualified prospects by leveraging email, LinkedIn and other creative outreach methods
- Learn and aid in critical skills in the sales process like meeting preparation, follow-up, and closing
- Work hand-in-hand with our account executive to continuously iterate sales processes
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment where you might be asked to wear another hat outside of your daily responsibilities
- Strong communication and organizational skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Passionate about the Fin-Tech space
- Educational background in business, economics or a related field is a plus
- Recently raised $40M in funding for their Series A.
- Medical Benefits